Clinical & Sports Taping Course - ACT - Canberra University
Want it cheaper? Become a wholesale customer
TAPING WORKSHOP 31st of AUGUST
Join Sports Physiotherapist Paul Haas in this exceptional night of Sports and Musculoskeletal Taping using 3 key methods:
1. Traditional Sports Taping
2. Kinesiology Taping
3. ACTIVETAPING (mechanical)
Paul has integrated these 3 taping methods to deliver a protocol coined TISSUE TARGETED TAPING.
You will learn regional taping techniques based on the tapes properties that reflect the various musculoskeletal tissues that clinicians attempt to protect, support, assist or change the load.
Some key taping techniques taught in the course includes:
1. Advanced method of Ankle Strapping including High Ankle Sprain
2. Shoulder Sports Stability taping
3. Shoulder Rotator Cuff Deloading
4. Thumb sports strapping / De Quervain's deloading
5. SIJ/Lx taping
6. Knee Patella and MCL taping
7. Postural taping - ACTIVETAPING
8. Lymphatic drainage
9. Plantar Fasciitis
This workshop is NOT kinesiotape-centric and will dispel many myths out there on when kinesiology tape should and shouldn’t be used.
You will leave this taping course equipped with new skills and protocols for taping that you can immediately use in the clinic and/or on-field to improve your patients and athletes outcomes.
Where: Canberra University
When: Wednesday 31st of August
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Cost: $110 inc GST
NB: All attendees will receive a digital certificate at the completion of the course via email