STRAPIT TAPING WEBINAR 3.0 | ANKLE/KNEE DEC 5TH 7-8.30PM
Want it cheaper? Become a wholesale partner
STRAPIT TAPING WEBINAR WORKSHOP - ANKLE, KNEE, LOWER LIMB
From rigid to our new active mechanical tape - the evolution of taping combining skill, evidence, and the laws of physics. Taping in the 21st century.
1. Traditional Rigid Taping
2. Kinesiology Taping
3. ACTIVETAPING (mechanical)
Paul & our team at Strapit have integrated these 3 taping methods to deliver a protocol called, TISSUE TARGETED TAPING. Or even better TAPING 3.0
You will learn regional taping techniques based on the tapes properties that reflect the various musculoskeletal tissues that clinicians attempt to protect, support, assist or change the load.
This 90-minute taping webinar will showcase the progress of taping materials and properties so that you are treating various tissues and structures with the most suitable tapes. This course dives right into the key uses of our traditional rigid tapes, demonstrates the new and evolving mechanical tapes and their key uses around the lower limb AND…….. helps to critically review kinesiology tape and summarise what it can AND cant do!!!!! And kinesiology tape doesn't do as much as you may be preached by some companies. But it has a role.
Join Sports Physiotherapist and lead educator at Strapit for this 90 mintues of taping power.
Introduction to the concept of tissue targeted taping
- Review the concepts of tissue targeted taping
- Review specific properties of each tape property and relevance to application - Demonstrate various taping options based on local injury / pathology such as:
- General Introduction to the 3 tapes, material, methods
- Ankle Taping and High Ankle Sprain - learn the right way!!!!
- Achilles / Calf Complex
- Knee Medial Collateral Ligament
- Knee Hyperextension Taping
- OA taping with Mechanical ACTIVETAPE vs Kinesiology (what is best and when)
- MTSS / Shin Splints
- Osgood Schlaters, Patella Tendinopathy, & other Knee Anterior Chain Pathologies
- ACL taping options
- Review of Patello-Femoral Taping and options
Where: Zoom Webinar (Link to be provided on confirmation)
When: Tuesday the 5th of December 2023
Time (AEDT): 7:00pm - 8:30pm - MELBOURNE DAYLIGHT SAVNGS TIME
Cost: $49.50 inc GST (Includes taping pack valued at $80)
TAPING PACK INCLUDED:
> Strapit Greentech Rigid Sports Tape
> Strapit Advance Kinesiology tape
> Strapit ACTIVETAPE Pattern
> Strapit Scissors
> Delivery of pack included on sign up with free shipping
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
NB: All attendees will receive a digital certificate at the completion of the course via email